Kangana Ranaut, the queen of Bollywood, is frequently in the news for her outspoken personality. The war between Israel and Hamas is currently being discussed globally. Kangana Ranaut sided with Israel during the conflict between the two nations.
- Weather Update: This week, there will be extreme heat in these states; ‘Orange’ alert issued
- D Company money laundering case: ED detains Iqbal Kaskar, brother of underworld don Dawood
- Modi-Modi slogans raised when Kejriwal reached Gujarat, Vadodara; how was CM Kejriwal’s reaction
- The doors of Kedarnath Dham will open for devotees from April 25, Helicopter service will also be offered
- First look release of Ajay Devgan’s film ‘Bholaa’, he wrote – Ek Chattaan, Sau Shaitaan
- MrBeast becomes the first person to reach over 1 million followers on Threads App
In Delhi, the actress met the Israeli ambassador. Kangana has opposed Islamic terrorism. On social media, Kangana posted a photo of this meeting. In the caption, he stated: “Today, Israel and India in particular are fighting their war against terrorism on behalf of the entire world.” As I arrived in Delhi yesterday for Ravana Dahan, I felt that I should visit the Israel Embassy and meet the people who are defeating the modern Ravana and terrorists like Hamas.”
Regarding her career, Kangana Ranaut is making headlines for her next movie, Tejas. This film is an action thriller. The director of it is Sarvesh Mewara. In the movie, Kangana plays the main character. Tejas Gill, an Indian Air Force officer, is the character she is portraying. Varun Mitra, Anshul Chauhan, and Ashish Vidyarthi will also be featured in significant parts of the film. The release date of Kangana’s film is October 27, 2023.