ED is conducting raids at multiple locations connected to Congress leader Govind Singh Dotasra, the former minister of education for Rajasthan. Raids on properties connected to Congress MLA Om Prakash Hoodla are also being reported. There are ED raids ongoing in Sikar, Dausa, and Jaipur.
- Weather Update: This week, there will be extreme heat in these states; ‘Orange’ alert issued
- D Company money laundering case: ED detains Iqbal Kaskar, brother of underworld don Dawood
- Modi-Modi slogans raised when Kejriwal reached Gujarat, Vadodara; how was CM Kejriwal’s reaction
- The doors of Kedarnath Dham will open for devotees from April 25, Helicopter service will also be offered
- First look release of Ajay Devgan’s film ‘Bholaa’, he wrote – Ek Chattaan, Sau Shaitaan
- MrBeast becomes the first person to reach over 1 million followers on Threads App
The intelligence indicates that this raid is related to the investigation into money laundering in the matter of the Rajasthan exam paper leak. ED has received covert allegations against these leaders in relation to instances involving money laundering, document leaks, and transfers of funds via Hawala.
Around seven locations in Jaipur, Sikar, and Dausa are under investigation by the ED team and CRPF jawans. For security purposes, soldiers have been stationed outside the home. Evidence and documentation are now being gathered, and once they are, the ED team will look into the matter more and act based on the materials.
For your information, the Congress has included Govind Singh Dotasra from the Sikar district’s Laxmangarh seat on its list of candidates.