Karnataka: A player for the Indian hockey team in Bengaluru is the subject of a POCSO FIR that has been filed. Varun Kumar, a defender for the Indian hockey team, is the target of a complaint that was filed at the Gyanbharti police station by a minor.
When the victim was barely 17 years old, Varun Kumar and her were introduced on Instagram. Varun was receiving training at SAI at the time. In the lawsuit, he said that he had repeatedly sexually assaulted the girl for the previous five years under the guise of getting married to her. They have been acquainted since 2019.
The native state of Varun Kumar is Himachal Pradesh. made her 2017 Indian team debut and took home a silver medal from the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham in 2022. Varun Kumar competed for the Asian Games team that won the gold medal in 2022. member of the Indian squad that won the bronze medal in the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.
Regarding POCSO, rape, and fraud, Varun Kumar has an FIR filed against him. In Jalandhar, the Gyanbharti police are looking for the accused Varun.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter