Karnataka: The chief minister Siddaramaiah, state cabinet ministers MB Patil and Ramalinga Reddy, and Congress politician Randeep Singh Surjewala were all fined Rs 10,000 by the Karnataka High Court and were ordered to appear in person before the Court of People’s Representatives.
The schedule for CM Siddaramaiah’s appearance is March 6; Transport Minister Ramalinga Reddy’s appearance is March 7; Congress Karnataka in-charge, RS Surjewala, appears on March 11; and heavy industries minister, MB Patil, appears on March 15.
In April 2022, KS Eshwarappa’s arrest was demanded by Congress leaders, including the current Chief Minister, over alleged involvement in the death case of contractor Santosh Patil.
- Free-Fire to release new Diwali song featuring YouTuber Bhuvan Bam and Shraddha Kapoor
- Honor introduced Honor 80 series in China, will have a 160-megapixel camera, know the price
- WhatsApp will let you set the duration of the pin to the top of the chat for important messages
- Healthy Habits: Trouble with stomach problems! Make these four habits your daily routine and get benefits
- Cattle Smuggling Case- CBI arrested TMC leader Anubrata Mandal for animal smuggling
- Lava launched the cheapest 5G smartphone, price below 10 thousand with 50-megapixel camera