Parliament Security Breach Updates: On Wednesday, there was an important breach in Parliament House security. While the House was in session, two young people sprang from the audience gallery among the MPs within the Lok Sabha.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
Following the security lapse incident, there has been an increase in security in Parliament. MPs are the only ones allowed to enter the Parliament House through Makar Gate and all persons entering the building must remove their shoes before entering. As a result of yesterday’s security lapse, seven Lok Sabha Secretariat employees have been suspended.
Union Minister Kaushal Kishore stated, “The lapse in security is unfortunate,” in response to opposition MPs’ demands for a comment regarding the security lapse incident. Additionally, the Speaker declared that the House Lok Sabha Secretariat, not the government, is in charge of security.” As a result, Amit Shah ji is in no position to comment on this.