On Tuesday, Shiv Sena (UBT) MP Sanjay Raut received a significant respite. Sanjay Raut is no longer facing treason charges according to the Maharashtra Police. The official claimed that after police consulted with and obtained legal advice, the sedition allegation against Raut was withdrawn.
- Free-Fire to release new Diwali song featuring YouTuber Bhuvan Bam and Shraddha Kapoor
- Honor introduced Honor 80 series in China, will have a 160-megapixel camera, know the price
- WhatsApp will let you set the duration of the pin to the top of the chat for important messages
- Healthy Habits: Trouble with stomach problems! Make these four habits your daily routine and get benefits
- Cattle Smuggling Case- CBI arrested TMC leader Anubrata Mandal for animal smuggling
- Lava launched the cheapest 5G smartphone, price below 10 thousand with 50-megapixel camera
In the Yavatlam district, Sanjay Raut was the subject of a case. Under sections 124 (A) (sedition) and 153 (A) (raising hatred between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, or domicile), a case was filed against Raut at the Umarkhed police station. Apart from this, Section 505 (2) was also added against him.
Sanjay Raut had penned a piece for Saamana, the official organ of his party. Sanjay Raut is charged with penning offensive writings critical of Prime Minister Modi. ‘Saamana’s’ executive editor is Raut. In “Saamana,” Sanjay Raut wrote a piece about PM Narendra Modi for his weekly column “Rokh Thok.”