Cybercrime, online fraud, and scam cases are on the rise in our technological age. The government is now strictly enforcing laws against internet fraud. The central government is always coming up with new policies to manage this.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter
Information regarding the apps that were taken down from the Play Store was provided by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in the Lok Sabha. The government was planning to remove fraud loan apps for quite some time, she said. In the name of providing loans, the apps that were removed made people victims of fraud.
Let us inform you that Google has modified its loan-giving app policy. Google has updated its policies. All such apps that advertise on the Google Play Store as offering loans to users will have to abide by the guidelines. Approximately 2500 of the approximately 3500 fraudulent lending apps that Google discovered have been taken down.