- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
According to The Verge, the new AI chatbot uses corporate data to assist staff members in writing code, debugging features, and summarising meetings.
The business is currently introducing this tool to a select number of employees. The business was forming a new “top-level” product team “focused” on generative AI, according to an announcement made by Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg in February of this year.