- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
Sam Altman stated on Thursday that the business shouldn’t solely rely on AI. The industry needs self-regulation, and it is crucial. If AI becomes too reliant on the industry, issues may arise.
Altman stated that the meeting with Prime Minister Modi went quite well at a speech at an event at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi). His enthusiasm for artificial intelligence (AI) was contagious.
Nowadays, a large number of individuals use ChatGPT for learning, technological development, creating software code, etc. For this reason, global standards for the control of AI and the moral application of the technology must be released.