- Kajol, Suriya, Reema & Rintu Thomas are invited to serve on the Academy’s Oscars committee as prestigious members
- Google announces Bard AI in response to ChatGPT, will work on LaMDA technology
- ODI World Cup 2023 schedule released, to be played from October 5 to November 19
- Australian Cricket Icon Shane Warne Passes Away Of Heart Attack At 52, Sachin and Virat tweeted
- New Zealand’s Kermadec Islands are hit by a 5.0 magnitude earthquake
- President Election 2022: The name of the opposition has been decided for the Presidential candidate, it will be revealed by 2:30 pm today
Two additional limitations will apply to users who want to send DM requests to users who do not follow them as a result of this new feature.
First, instead of sending unending DM requests to those who don’t follow them, users will only be able to send them one message. Second, since direct message invitations are now just text-based, users can only send images, movies, or audio messages to those who don’t follow them once they accept the invitation to chat.
The new restrictions will prevent users from receiving unwanted images or videos from people they do not follow, nor will strangers be able to repeatedly message them.