- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
17 passengers on the bus perished when it plunged into a gorge. There were 40 people on the bus, including 6 Indians. In this incident, there have been around 22 further injuries. His status is reportedly stable.
Jorge Benito Rodrguez, the secretary of state security and civil defense for Nayarit, stated that the rescue effort was having problems. The depth of the moat was roughly 50 meters (164 feet). 14 adults and three kids were among the deceased. The bus held 40 people in all. According to officials, there has been a bus accident close to Barranca Blanca on a highway located outside the state capital.