With the recent release of numerous new upgrades, WhatsApp has now included yet another intriguing feature for group calls. Group calls (audio/video) will soon be able to be scheduled, and the members will receive the call link automatically at the scheduled time.
- Kajol, Suriya, Reema & Rintu Thomas are invited to serve on the Academy’s Oscars committee as prestigious members
- Google announces Bard AI in response to ChatGPT, will work on LaMDA technology
- ODI World Cup 2023 schedule released, to be played from October 5 to November 19
- Australian Cricket Icon Shane Warne Passes Away Of Heart Attack At 52, Sachin and Virat tweeted
- New Zealand’s Kermadec Islands are hit by a 5.0 magnitude earthquake
- President Election 2022: The name of the opposition has been decided for the Presidential candidate, it will be revealed by 2:30 pm today
A report claims that WhatsApp is introducing its Android beta users to group call scheduling. WhatsApp has strengthened its platform with the addition of this new functionality in an effort to compete with Zoom and Google Meet. Customers will now have the option to schedule calls.
According to a post from WABetaInfo, a website that follows new WhatsApp features, this functionality is currently rolling out to a global beta user base. The group call scheduling function, according to the website, is present in the most recent WhatsApp beta for Android 126.96.36.199, however, it may also be present in the 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 versions.