Let us inform you that the Edge 40, the first phone in the Edge 40 series, was introduced by the firm in May 2023. The second cheapest phone in the Neo series is the Moto Edge 40. Tell us which features the Moto Edge 40 Neo offers.
- Weather Update: This week, there will be extreme heat in these states; ‘Orange’ alert issued
- D Company money laundering case: ED detains Iqbal Kaskar, brother of underworld don Dawood
- Modi-Modi slogans raised when Kejriwal reached Gujarat, Vadodara; how was CM Kejriwal’s reaction
- The doors of Kedarnath Dham will open for devotees from April 25, Helicopter service will also be offered
- First look release of Ajay Devgan’s film ‘Bholaa’, he wrote – Ek Chattaan, Sau Shaitaan
- MrBeast becomes the first person to reach over 1 million followers on Threads App
Moto Edge 40 Neo Specifications
The 6.55-inch pOLED curved display on the Moto Edge 40 Neo has a 144Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits of maximum brightness, and a 360Hz touch sampling rate. The smartphone also sports a MediaTek Dimension 7030 chipset with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
Moto Edge 40 Neo Camera
The dual camera system on this smartphone consists of a 50MP main camera with OIS and a 13MP ultra-wide angle lens. The 32MP front camera on this handset is also for selfies.
Additionally, the Moto Edge 40 Neo has a 5,000mAh battery that supports 68W rapid charging. There are several connectivity options, including a USB Type-C port, two stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, FNC, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and Wi-Fi 6E.
Moto Edge 40 Neo Prices
In terms of cost, the Moto Edge 40 Neo costs Rs 23,999 for 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM. The cost of the device with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage is set at Rs 25,999.