In India, More than 20 lakh WhatsApp accounts have been banned for the month of October 2021, according to recent announcements. For violating its terms of service, over 30.27 lakh Indian accounts had been banned previously.
Related Post – Dandruff problem increases in winter, try these Ayurvedic remedies to grow hair volume
In India, new IT regulations (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) come into effect in 2021. Each month, WhatsApp publishes a report outlining how it responds to complaints received from users in the country.
WhatsApp became a key tool for spreading misinformation and fake news in India after several law and order incidents, including riots. In order to prevent further misuse, WhatsApp has taken a number of steps.
In addition, these initiatives aim to alert users to potential fake news and spam messages and encourage them to report issues. Despite the fact that WhatsApp messages are end-to-end encrypted, much meta information is tracked, meaning they cannot be shared. On the official WhatsApp website, the company explicitly states that accounts that violate its Terms of Service will be banned.
A suspension of an account may result from doing these 8 things, according to WhatsApp’s terms of service. Additionally, WhatsApp Police may also access user metadata for legal action, including arrest, for certain offenses.
Don’t Make These 8 Mistakes…
1. You will be banned from Whatsapp if you create someone else’s fake account.
2. Whatsapp can cancel your account if you send too many messages to someone you are not friends with.
3. You may be banned from WhatsApp if you use third-party apps such as WhatsApp Delta, GBWhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, etc.
4. If you’re blocked by too many people, Whatsapp can ban you.
5. Reporting your WhatsApp account too many times can lead to your account being banned.
6. Viruses and phishing links will result in a ban from WhatsApp numbers.
7. Do not send defamatory messages, threats, or obscene clips on WhatsApp.
8. Whatsapp messages and videos promoting violence are not allowed.
Related Post – 5 Best Beautiful Wedding Destinations in India, Know About India’s Top Wedding Locations