Karnataka: As part of an ongoing investigation into the Bengaluru terror module case, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) conducted searches at several locations in the state capital of Karnataka.
- After 30 years, worship took place in Gyanvapi basement; big victory for Hindu side in Varanasi court
- Jaipur Saras Dairy increased the price of milk again, costlier by Rs 2 a liter
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated AIIMS Guwahati on Friday in Assam, the foundation stone was laid in 2017
- Government of India blocked 14 messenger mobile apps, these apps were used for terrorist activities
- Justice Thottathil B Radhakrishnan passed away at a hospital
- Poonam Pandey admitted to hospital with serious injuries, husband Sam Bombay arrested for assault
According to NIA sources, the agency has been searching the suspects’ connected properties since the early hours of the morning.
According to the source, new leads in the case have caused the anti-terror inquiry agency to launch more searches.