Pamela Chopra, the wife of Yash Chopra, passed away on April 20 early on a Thursday. She was 74 years old. A well-known playback singer from India, Pamela Chopra. She also worked as a producer and writer for films.
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred
- BJP MP Brij Bhushan denied permission to hold rally in Ayodhya
She spent the previous 15 days hospitalized in Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital, according to sources. She was placed on a ventilator by doctors, but her condition did not get any better.
According to the information given by Yash Raj’s official Twitter page, Pamela Chopra’s final rites were conducted this morning at 11 a.m. in Mumbai.