More than 12,000 Covid-19 infections were reported in India on Thursday, an increase of nearly 2,000 cases from yesterday.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
- On Karthi’s 46th birthday, the makers of ‘Japan’ released the teaser of the film
According to the government’s daily Covid report, 12,591 cases were registered. Currently, there are 65286 active cases in the nation, or 0.14 percent of all cases.
Compared to figures from Wednesday, which indicated a total of 10,542 cases, this represents a considerable increase, according to the website of the union health ministry. According to government statistics, 44,261,476 cases have been discharged.