Uttarakhand Tunnel News: In Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, CM Pushkar Singh Dhami met with 41 laborers who had been saved from the Silkyara Tunnel and gave them checks totaling one lakh rupees apiece. Additionally, CM Dhami has requested that the business hiring these workers for the tunnel’s construction grant them a leave of 15-20 days. in order for the employees to visit their houses and get to meet their families.
- After 30 years, worship took place in Gyanvapi basement; big victory for Hindu side in Varanasi court
- Jaipur Saras Dairy increased the price of milk again, costlier by Rs 2 a liter
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated AIIMS Guwahati on Friday in Assam, the foundation stone was laid in 2017
- Government of India blocked 14 messenger mobile apps, these apps were used for terrorist activities
- Justice Thottathil B Radhakrishnan passed away at a hospital
- Poonam Pandey admitted to hospital with serious injuries, husband Sam Bombay arrested for assault
Dhami had previously declared that the workers stranded in the Silkyara tunnel would receive free medical care from the Uttarakhand government. Additionally, Pushkar Singh Dhami spoke with other laborers’ families.
CM Pushkar Singh Dhami said “The health condition of all workers is being monitored. All of them are doing well. The PM, like a parent, was concerned about the welfare of the workers. We are fortunate to have the PM’s leadership under which each person in the country is safe…We have given an amount to each worker as an award for the courage they have shown. As per the advice of doctors, all the workers will undergo health check-ups at AIIMS Rishikesh.”
After 17 days, the laborers are relieved to have been removed from the Silkyara tunnel safely. The government of Uttarakhand and the Central government have been congratulated by the laborers for putting all the protection measures in place. CM Pushkar Singh Dhami was the one providing PM Narendra Modi with information at all times. PM Modi also spoke with the workers on Tuesday after they were removed from the tunnel.