In Uttar Pradesh, forced conversion is not permitted. In spite of this, some individuals are forcefully changing their faith by not abiding by the law and the norms. Rampur in the state has brought one such case to light. The cops then started their investigation.
Related Post – Top 10 Fashion Bloggers in Kerala who rocked the Fashion World with their Trend
In the state’s Rampur, a local church’s pastor has been detained in connection with a case of forced conversion. According to the police, parts of the Prohibition of Unlawful Religion Act in Uttar Pradesh have been invoked to file charges against the accused Pastor Polo Messiah in this instance.
“A case was made against the accused on the basis of a complaint by local resident Rajeev Yadav, who will be sent to jail,” said Rampur’s Additional Superintendent of Police Sansar Singh.
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred