- Trailer of Kapil Sharma’s emotional film ‘Zwigato’ came out, the film will be released on this day
- German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is greeted ceremoniously at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Is Ileana D’Cruz going to be a mommy? shared many photos on instagram
- Central government withdrew 3 new agricultural laws, PM Modi said – I am sorry
- Many rules related to banking will change on February 1, Know about the new changes
- The trailer of John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor’s ‘Ek Villain Returns’ is out, the action-thriller will hit the theaters on July 29
The Union Ministry of Home Affairs recruited people through the Rozgar Mela for the Delhi Police, Narcotics Control Bureau, and various Central Armed Police Forces. There were 45 locations across the nation where this employment fair was held.
The Prime Minister also spoke to the newly recruited employees on this occasion. During this event, Prime Minister Modi said, “Many congratulations to all of you for becoming the protector of the country’s freedom and the freedom of crores of people in the country.” The young people who are receiving appointment letters today will serve and safeguard the nation’s citizens. Because of this, you could say that you are both the nectar’s inhabitants and its guardians.
Paramilitary forces recruitment has been changed significantly in recent years by the government, he said. At the event, Modi also spoke about the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, which he said has been instrumental in empowering villages, generating jobs, and empowering the poor.