Today’s morning brings awful news. Mother of the nation’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Heeraben Modi, passed away this morning, or on December 30.
Related Post – Top 10 Fashion Bloggers in Kerala who rocked the Fashion World with their Trend
Due to medical reasons, Hira Ba was hospitalized at the UN Hospital in Ahmedabad on Tuesday. On Friday, PM Modi’s mother passed away.
Let us inform you that Heeraben Modi, who was 100 years old, has left this world. In such a circumstance, Narendra Modi, the nation’s prime minister, has experienced a mountain of grief. Everyone in this circumstance, from the nation’s top leaders to the stars of Hindi cinema, is lamenting the passing of Prime Minister Modi’s mother, Heeraben Modi.
PM Modi arrived at the mother’s house in Gandhinagar soon after learning of her passing and took part in the mother’s funeral process. PM Modi appeared to be in great emotion when he gave his mother the shoulder.
PM Modi appeared to be in tears as he carried the mother’s lifeless body on his shoulder. PM Modi appeared utterly troubled. His other brothers also provided a shoulder at this time.
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred