Today’s morning brings awful news. Mother of the nation’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Heeraben Modi, passed away this morning, or on December 30.
Due to medical reasons, Hira Ba was hospitalized at the UN Hospital in Ahmedabad on Tuesday. On Friday, PM Modi’s mother passed away.
Let us inform you that Heeraben Modi, who was 100 years old, has left this world. In such a circumstance, Narendra Modi, the nation’s prime minister, has experienced a mountain of grief. Everyone in this circumstance, from the nation’s top leaders to the stars of Hindi cinema, is lamenting the passing of Prime Minister Modi’s mother, Heeraben Modi.
PM Modi arrived at the mother’s house in Gandhinagar soon after learning of her passing and took part in the mother’s funeral process. PM Modi appeared to be in great emotion when he gave his mother the shoulder.
PM Modi appeared to be in tears as he carried the mother’s lifeless body on his shoulder. PM Modi appeared utterly troubled. His other brothers also provided a shoulder at this time.
- Good news for Indian IT professionals! America will officially accept H1B visa applications from March 1
- Heavy rain and snowfall alert in these districts of Jammu and Kashmir, avalanche warning issued
- The teaser of Nani’s much-awaited film Dasara is out, the powerful dialogues have already made it a superhit
- The release date of ‘Metro… In Dino’ came out, Anurag Basu’s film will hit the theaters on this day
- Air Force plane crashes in Bharatpur, Rajasthan; accident happened in Bija of Uchain police station
- Plane crash in Madhya Pradesh’s Morena, Sukhoi-30 and Mirage 2000 were involved, both pilots safe