Only last month, Reliance Jio launched Jio Air Fiber, but now the company has made a big announcement regarding internet access. The Jio Space Fiber service was introduced during the 2023 Mobile India Congress.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
Through Jio Space Fiber, the company will offer internet connectivity to isolated locations. In places where fiber cable broadband access is challenging to supply, Jio Space Fiber will offer simple internet connectivity.
At the Indian Mobile Congress, Akash Ambani demonstrated this service to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Chairman of the firm Akash Ambani stated, “With Jio Space Fiber, we will connect those who are deprived of it even today to the Internet.” The company claims that this new internet service will be reasonably priced and accessible throughout the nation.
Jio says that Jio Space Fiber service has been extended to the four most remote locations in the nation: Gir National Park in Gujarat, Korba in Chhattisgarh, Nabarangpur in Orissa, and ONGC-Jorhat in Assam. Customers will be able to access the internet even in remote locations like mountains and forests thanks to Jio Space Fiber.