12th Fail box office collection: ’12th Fail’ by Vikrant Massey debuted in theaters on October 27. “12th Fail” produced enormous profits at the movie office, outpacing all competitors. Let us know here how much Vikrant Massey’s film ’12th Fail’ earned.
- Know Instagram’s new feature Instagram Dual, how to make reels with its help, know the complete steps
- Coronavirus in India: Increase in the number of corona in the country! 13,313 new cases and 38 deaths
- Twitter gave a gift to the user, the edit feature is going to be available soon, tweet can be edited for 30 minutes
- Team India will play home series from South Africa after IPL 2022, T20 matches will be played at these 5 venues
- Sunny Deol’s film ‘Gadar 2’ broke all records at the box office, know a total collection of 5 days
- Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran injured during shooting, was shooting for Vilayath Budha
“12th Fail” was released during a period when Leo was the buzz of the theatres and a lot of other movies were playing in theaters. But among the multitude of films, “12th Fail” is also receiving positive reviews from critics.
12th Fail Day 3 Collection
’12th Fail’ began with a total of Rs 1.10 crore at the box office on its first day of distribution. The movie made more money on Saturday, its second day, taking in Rs 2.50 crore. ’12th Fail’ made Rs 3.10 crore on Sunday, the third day of its release, according to Taran Adarsh The movie has made a total of Rs 6.70 crore so far.
Based on the best-selling book by Anurag Pathak about the extraordinary journey of IRS officer Shraddha Joshi and IPS officer Manoj Kumar Sharma, 12th Fail is directed by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Alongside Medha Shankar, Priyanshu Chatterjee, Sanjay Bishnoi, Harish Khanna, Vikas Divyakirti, and Vijay Kumar Dogra, there are other notable actors in the movie.