Satyendar Jain Hospitalized: Satyendar Jain, a former minister for Delhi and leader of the Aam Aadmi Party, was admitted to the hospital on Thursday. During a washroom visit at Tihar Jail on Wednesday night, Satyendra Jain fell unconscious.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
He reportedly received minor wounds, according to the Tihar Jail authorities. He was taken to Deendayal Hospital for evaluation.
Jain has now been sent to the hospital three times in the past week. He was transported to Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi earlier on May 22. Later, he developed spinal issues. He was taken to Deen Dayal Hospital for the same issue on May 20 as well.