Himachal Pradesh: The long wait for snowfall that was anticipated by Himachal Pradesh‘s tourism industry has officially ended. A magnificent layer of snow has covered the mountains. January remained dry the entire month, but on the last day, the weather cooperated and there was snowfall and rain.
The issue of fog in the plains has also decreased as a result of snowfall and rain. The Himachal Pradesh mountains of Lahaul Spiti, Kullu, Kangra, Chamba, Kinnaur, and Shimla have received snowfall. Gorgeous photos from all around the state are also starting to surface after the snowfall.
Shimla’s Kotkhai, Khadapathar, and Narkanda have also seen a significant amount of snowfall. Additionally, this will greatly alleviate gardeners’ issues. Travelers have begun flocking to the slopes as well, owing to the snowfall in Shimla.
More snowfall is possible in Himachal Pradesh’s higher elevations. About this, the Meteorological Center Shimla has also released an orange alert. The high-altitude regions of Chamba, Kangra, Lahaul Spiti, Kinnaur Shimla, and Mandi are under an orange alert due to snowfall and rain, according to the Meteorological Center Shimla.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment