Pakistan News: The former Pakistani prime minister Imran Khan‘s wife, Bushra Bibi, received a 14-year prison sentence. In the Toshakhana case, this action has been taken against the wife of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chief. The news report from “Geo News” on Wednesday, January 31, 2024, confirmed this.
Additionally, the court has imposed a ten-year ban on Imran Khan and his spouse’s ability to be reinstated in any public position. In addition, the court fined them a total of Rs 78.7 crore.
Imran Khan and former Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood were both given 10-year prison terms by a special court in Pakistan on Tuesday, January 30.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords