Manish Kashyap of West Champaran, Bihar, a popular YouTuber, has received a severe hit from the Supreme Court. On Monday, the Supreme Court’s bench presided over by CJI DY Chandrachud declined to hear a plea challenging YouTuber Manish Kashyap’s release on bail and the imposition of NSA on him.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
In Tamil Nadu and Bihar, numerous cases have been filed against Manish Kashyap. In addition to this, NSA has been imposed on him. Manish Kashyap petitioned the Supreme Court to stop this.
Manish Kashyap may proceed to the High Court for this, the Supreme Court ruled. In addition, the Supreme Court denied the request to group all the cases together.