In India, the Tata Group may open an exclusive Apple Store shortly. This information was found in an ET report. For this, the iPhone manufacturer will reportedly collaborate with Tata’s Infinity Retail, which manages the Croma Store chain.
Related Post – Best Luxury Hair Salons In Kolkata
According to a retail expert who is aware of this, Tata has begun negotiations with upscale malls and high streets for space.
The partnership between Tata and Apple coincides with the opening of the company’s first flagship in March.
Let us inform you that Foxconn, Wistron, and Pegatron are Apple’s three primary Indian suppliers. The iPhone 14 is now made in India as well. Let us inform you that Foxconn is home to the largest iPhone production plant. It is situated in China‘s Zhengzhou.
Top Headlines –
- Government of India banned 232 Google apps, loan and betting apps were included in these
- Earthquake tremors in Turkey and neighboring countries, many buildings collapsed, more than 200 dead
- Pakistan blocks Wikipedia, takes action for not removing blasphemous content
- Like Twitter, can you get a Blue Tick badge on Instagram by paying money? Revealed by this report
- Kiara-Siddharth will get married on this day in Jaisalmer’s Suryagarh Palace, this post has confirmed
- ED claims Delhi liquor scam money was spent in Goa elections, Kejriwal said this