In India, the Tata Group may open an exclusive Apple Store shortly. This information was found in an ET report. For this, the iPhone manufacturer will reportedly collaborate with Tata’s Infinity Retail, which manages the Croma Store chain.
Related Post – Best Luxury Hair Salons In Kolkata
According to a retail expert who is aware of this, Tata has begun negotiations with upscale malls and high streets for space.
The partnership between Tata and Apple coincides with the opening of the company’s first flagship in March.
Let us inform you that Foxconn, Wistron, and Pegatron are Apple’s three primary Indian suppliers. The iPhone 14 is now made in India as well. Let us inform you that Foxconn is home to the largest iPhone production plant. It is situated in China‘s Zhengzhou.
Top Headlines –
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred