Cloudburst In Sikkim: Late on Tuesday night in the northeast state of Sikkim, there was a rapid flood in the Teesta River caused by a cloud burst. The information we have so far indicates that 43 persons are missing. 23 soldiers are also included in this group. In the flood, 5 individuals perished.
- Weather Update: This week, there will be extreme heat in these states; ‘Orange’ alert issued
- D Company money laundering case: ED detains Iqbal Kaskar, brother of underworld don Dawood
- Modi-Modi slogans raised when Kejriwal reached Gujarat, Vadodara; how was CM Kejriwal’s reaction
- The doors of Kedarnath Dham will open for devotees from April 25, Helicopter service will also be offered
- First look release of Ajay Devgan’s film ‘Bholaa’, he wrote – Ek Chattaan, Sau Shaitaan
- MrBeast becomes the first person to reach over 1 million followers on Threads App
In order to learn more about the condition of affairs, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke with Chief Minister Prem Singh Tamang. promised to assist them.
The Teesta area is filled with a horrific scene. Floods in this area have damaged everything from bridges to National Highway NH-10. The concerns of vacationers and their families are growing as word of the flood spreads.
The Teesta region’s Gangtok, Pakyong, Namchi, and Mangan districts have reportedly sustained the heaviest damage, according to sources in the Sikkim administration. In these places, several bridges have been destroyed by flooding. There were certain locations where the water level was so high that tall, multi-story buildings fell. 4 thousand nearby people have been safely evacuated to five relief camps by the rescue squad.