The excitement is palpable as the release date for the highly anticipated Pan-India film “Saindhav” has finally been unveiled. South Indian superstar Venkatesh, acclaimed Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and the versatile Arya are all set to enthrall audiences with their stellar performances in this magnum opus.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
“Saindhav” is set to release the thrill of Sankranti 2024 with its talented director Sailesh Kolanu and producer Venkat Boyanapalli under the banner of Venky75 Productions.
After much speculation and anticipation, the release date has been confirmed as January 13, 2024, aligning perfectly with the festive spirit of Sankranti. The film’s intriguing storyline and the ensemble cast, which includes not only the formidable Venkatesh but also Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Arya, have generated immense buzz and high expectations.
This Pan-India project promises to be a visual spectacle that transcends regional boundaries, offering audiences a cinematic treat like never before. With its release on Sankranti in 2024, Saindhav will undoubtedly become one of the most anticipated films of 2024.