Today witnessed the premiere of the incredible trailer for Vicky Kaushal‘s eagerly anticipated movie “Sam Bahadur.” The trailer makes it quite evident that Vicky has portrayed Sam Manekshaw with ease and commitment. Vicky, who played Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw, looked fantastic in the trailer and got a lot of positive feedback on social media.
- Know Instagram’s new feature Instagram Dual, how to make reels with its help, know the complete steps
- Coronavirus in India: Increase in the number of corona in the country! 13,313 new cases and 38 deaths
- Twitter gave a gift to the user, the edit feature is going to be available soon, tweet can be edited for 30 minutes
- Team India will play home series from South Africa after IPL 2022, T20 matches will be played at these 5 venues
- Sunny Deol’s film ‘Gadar 2’ broke all records at the box office, know a total collection of 5 days
- Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran injured during shooting, was shooting for Vilayath Budha
Sam Bahadur’s trailer released
In the movie, Vicky is portrayed as an army officer. Sam Bahadur is undoubtedly worth watching because of Vicky Kaushal’s intensely focused eyes. His role in “Sam Bahadur” is very impressive.
‘Sam Bahadur’ will highlight Manekshaw’s career spanning over 40 years, the makers claim. This includes serving in both the Second World War and the 1971 India-Pakistan War as the Army Chief. In addition to Vicky Kaushal, the film features leading performances by Sanya Malhotra and Fatima Sana Shaikh. On December 1, this movie will be released in theaters.