Bihar News: Nitish Kumar, the chief minister of Bihar, who made contentious remarks about women during a speech on population control, has responded to the criticism. He claimed he was discussing education when speaking with the media on Wednesday, but his remarks were misunderstood.
- Foxconn will soon open two factories in India, will invest Rs 4100 crore
- A vehicle in the convoy of former Pakistan PM Imran Khan met with an accident, report claims
- Political battle over Nitish government’s decision of holiday for Muslim festivals, strong attack from BJP
- Big news related to Rishabh Pant’s health! Now further treatment will be done in this city
- Prabhas’s Adipurush teaser release date has arrived, the first look of the film will be released on this day in Ayodhya city
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
Everyone, even the Women’s Commission and the general public is denouncing her. Nitish Kumar has been urged by NCW to apologize to the nation’s women right away. His statement has also angered many on social media.
Nitish Kumar apologized
Nitish Kumar added, “I apologize to anyone who may have misunderstood anything I said.” Nitish Kumar claimed that people misunderstood what we stated. We were discussing the advancements brought forth by women’s education. Still, I apologize and take it back if someone finds it incorrect.
BJP MLAs violently objected within the assembly building. BJP women lawmakers prevented Chief Minister Nitish Kumar from entering the Assembly. CM Nitish Kumar expressed regret to the female legislators.