Rahul Navin, the acting director of the Enforcement Directorate, was promoted to the position of Additional Secretary by the Center, one of eleven officials.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter
As a personal gesture, the Appointments Committee of Cabinet presided over by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, decided to approve these officials’ in-situ promotion to the rank of Additional Secretary to the Government of India, temporarily elevating their current positions.