The upcoming film “Mudhol” starring Vikram Ravichandran has received an official announcement. The 30-day filming period for the Trivikram movie is now complete. Along with the declaration that Karthik Rajan would be directing, the title teaser and first image were made public.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
According to reports, Vikram Ravichandran plays a gangster in the movie. He is pictured gnawing a bone in the new image while biting a machete. In contrast, it also shows a dog with a knife in his mouth.
It is produced by Raksha Vijaykumar and Silju Kannan. Karthik Rajan is the director of the movie.