The Lok Sabha, the nation’s lower house of Parliament, was scheduled to hear the Delhi Service Bill today. However, the Lok Sabha was called off due to a significant commotion, and the Delhi Services Ordinance Bill will now be introduced tomorrow, on Tuesday.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
This bill was supposed to be introduced today, which is Monday. Additionally, all of the preparations in this regard were finished. The MPs received a copy of this bill a day earlier, on Sunday. Due to the adjournment of the House on Monday, the bill could not be introduced. Regarding this measure, the Aam Aadmi Party has already begun to register protests. This bill will therefore be presented to the Lok Sabha on Tuesday.