- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
The Android spyware is thought to be a variation of “Coverlm,” which steals data from messaging apps like Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Signal, WhatsApp, and Viber.
According to CYFIRMA experts, the campaign is being run by the Indian APT hacking outfit “Bahamut,” whose most recent attacks have been primarily spear phishing messages on WhatsApp that transfer the harmful payloads directly to the victim.
ESET revealed before the end of last year that the Bahamut group was employing phony Android VPN apps with substantial spyware features.