The company revealed new ad formats for its short-form video Shorts on Monday as part of its presentation at this year’s YouTube NewFronts.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
By mixing ad types including skippable and non-skippable advertising, video reach campaigns make better use of Google AI to increase reach. Advertisers can now publish a 60-second vertical video in order to connect with interested viewers thanks to the change.
See Also Samsung will soon launch new smartphone Samsung Galaxy F54 5G, including the feature of Astrolaps
According to the company’s release, Shorts currently draws 1.5 billion visitors per month and receives 50 billion views per day.