There is good news for OnePlus tablet users. The company will shortly release a new tablet for its clients. The second tablet, the OnePlus Pad Go Tablet, is about to be released by the firm in the Indian market. Do you know what features this tablet will have?
Although OnePlus has not yet released any official information on the Go tablet, some information about the impending tablet has been made public on the OnePlus platform. Additionally, this tablet was discovered on the Bureau of Indian Standards, or BIS, website. This demonstrates that the OnePlus Go Pad Tablet will soon be available in India.
It’s anticipated that the OnePlus Pad will get an upgrade at the same time as the purported OnePlus Pad Go. Let us inform you that OnePlus debuted models with 128 GB storage and 8 GB RAM 256 GB storage and 8 GB RAM in February. Priced at Rs. 37,999 for the base model with 128GB storage and Rs. 39,999 for the higher model.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India