‘Ponniyin Selvan 2’ had a successful opening weekend at the box office. The movie “Ponniyin Selvan 2,” which debuted on April 28, has nearly joined the 200 crore club in barely four days.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
The historical drama’s second installment is being enjoyed by the audience more than its first part (Ponniyin Selvan 1). Over the course of its first three days in theatres, the movie was able to bring in a total of Rs 80 crore.
Ponniyin Selvan 2 Box office collection
According to sources, the fourth day of box office receipts for Mani Ratnam‘s movie was Rs 24 crore. With this, the movie has now surpassed the 100-crore milestone on its third day. The movie has so far made Rs 105.02 crore in India. The movie made 1.7 crores on its opening day in the Hindi belt, and 2.3 crores on its second day.