Today in Mizoram, a railway bridge that was still being built fell. It resulted in the deaths of 17 individuals. Officials stated that efforts are being made to rescue the several people who are reportedly stuck at the location.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
This Mizoram railway bridge that was still under construction has apparently collapsed in the Sairang area, around 20 kilometers from Aizawl. According to the news, “About 35 to 40 workers were present at the site when the bridge collapsed.”
Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressed sorrow over the disaster and made an announcement that each individual killed in the accident would receive Rs 2 lakh in compensation, along with Rs 50,000 for those who were injured. According to the prime minister, the rescue effort is ongoing, and those in need are receiving all available assistance.