- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
In such a case, the national capital’s private businesses and government offices in Delhi will be closed for three days (from September 8 to September 10, 2023) only. In addition, all MCD offices, schools, banks, and other financial institutions would be closed, as well as the marketplaces in Delhi, which include banks and other commercial organizations.
According to the police, Delhi Police requested in writing to the Delhi Chief Secretary that the days of September 8 through September 10 be designated as public holidays in honor of the G-20 summit, which will be held in New Delhi. It contains the stamp of the Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.