Kolkata: Due to “unruly and disorderly behavior inside the Assembly,” six BJP leaders—including Agnimitra Paul and West Bengal Leader of Opposition Suvendu Adhikari—were suspended for the balance of the assembly term.
By State Assembly Rule 348, he has been suspended. West Bengal Parliamentary Affairs Minister Sovandeb Chattopadhyay made the motion, which the Speaker brought to the House for approval.
Following their discussion of the Sandeshkhali issue in the House today, six BJP MLAs—including opposition leader Suvendu Adhikari and Agnimitra Paul—were suspended from the remainder of the Assembly session. “BJP will continue to raise voice for respect of women,” a LOP official states.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter