Rozgar Mela: More than a lakh persons received appointment letters from Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday as part of the Rozgar Mela. This is the Central Government’s twelfth and final employment fair before the 2024 Lok Sabha elections.
In a virtual speech, Prime Minister Modi stated, “Today’s youth understand that they can carve out a place for themselves if they work hard.” We have been working to involve youth in development as partners since 2014. Compared to the previous government, we have created 1.5% more employment.
According to Modi, it used to take a very long time for the employment letter to be issued once the job posting was published. Bribery was also rife during the period, taking advantage of the delay. We have now fully transparently implemented the recruitment process in the Government of India.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter