Aditya L1 Mission: Solar mission Aditya L1 of the Indian Space Research Organization has sent a selfie. Aditya L1’s several devices can be seen in this selfie. This was posted on social media by ISRO.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
On September 4th, Aditya L1 had also shot a picture. The Earth and the Moon may both be seen in this image. The little Moon can be seen on the right side of the image, and a significant portion of the Earth is visible in this photograph.
The Andhra Pradesh Space Centre of Sriharikota launched Aditya L1 on September 2. Aditya L1 will be placed in the halo orbit of the Lagrangian point, 1.5 million kilometers from Earth, after spending 128 days in space. Aditya L1’s payloads will examine the sun, plasma, and magnetic field.