Delhi Jewellery Heist: The largest theft case in the nation’s capital, Delhi, involving 25 crore rupees, is nearly over. An Umrao Jewelers shop in the Bhogal Bazaar of Jangpura was robbed on September 24. The ruthless thief Lokesh Srivastava and his accomplice Shiva Chandravanshi were apprehended by the Chhattisgarh Police with 25 kg of gold. Along with recovering 25 kg of gold from Lokesh Shriwas, the police also found money and other jewelry.
- Instagram added feature to delete single photo from carousel post and report with a shake
- Paramount Media Networks layoffs 25 Percent of workforce, MTV News Shutting Down
- ED issued summons to Sukanya Mondal in connection with the multi-crore cattle smuggling scam
- Jubin Nautiyal will make this actress of Kabir Singh a bride! Will take seven rounds in Uttarakhand
- India’s cheapest electric car will be launched on September 28, will be charged within 2 hours
- Punjab’s Sangrur court issues summons to Mallikarjun Kharge in a defamation case
This entire stolen property was stolen in Delhi. Lokesh from Kohka has been detained by Durg police. Police in Rajnandgaon and Bilaspur both have Lokesh on their wanted list. Prior to this, Lokesh Shrivas had been successfully apprehended by Durg Police along with 100% of the stolen goods from Parakh Jewelers in Akashganga. Lokesh Shriwas is currently being questioned by Durg police over a different crime.
Let us inform you that approximately twenty squads from various Delhi Police branches were working to solve this issue. Senior police authorities reported that teams from the Delhi Police’s Special Cell, Crime Branch, and Counter Intelligence Unit were conducting raids to apprehend the thieves. In order to apprehend the perpetrators of one of the worst heists in the city, the police also obtained some early leads and diligently pursued them.