With regard to the transfer assignment of officers in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal has suffered a setback with regard to the “Delhi Service Bill.” The Andhra Pradesh Telugu Desam Party (TDP) has said that it will support the legislation in both Houses of Parliament.
In the Lok Sabha, the TDP has three members, and in the Rajya Sabha, one. With TDP’s backing, the government will become more powerful. It’s noteworthy that the government already possessed the necessary votes to enact the NCT Delhi (Amendment) Bill 2023 in Parliament.
Both the YSRCP, the ruling party in Andhra Pradesh, and the TDP, the opposition party, are now supporting the government in addition to the TDP’s backing.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre