On Thursday, the Allahabad High Court decided on the ASI survey of Varanasi’s Gyanvapi Mosque. The court rejected the appeal of the Anjuman Intezamia Masjid Committee and approved the ASI survey of the Gyanvapi Masjid.
- Trailer of Kapil Sharma’s emotional film ‘Zwigato’ came out, the film will be released on this day
- German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is greeted ceremoniously at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Is Ileana D’Cruz going to be a mommy? shared many photos on instagram
- Central government withdrew 3 new agricultural laws, PM Modi said – I am sorry
- Many rules related to banking will change on February 1, Know about the new changes
- The trailer of John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor’s ‘Ek Villain Returns’ is out, the action-thriller will hit the theaters on July 29
The Varanasi District Judge had mandated an ASI survey of Gyanvapi on July 21. First at the Supreme Court, then in the High Court, the Muslim side contested the ASI survey’s findings. A petition by the Muslim side to ban the survey has been rejected by the High Court. Allahabad High Court said the ASI survey is necessary in the interest of justice. It needs to be implemented under certain conditions.