New Zealand and Pakistan will begin a five-match T20 series on January 12. The absence of Mitchell Santner, a vital spin bowler, due to Corona infection before the series began inflicted a serious setback on the New Zealand team. Santner will miss the opening game of the series.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter
The grounds of Auckland will host the opening game of the series between the two teams. This series, in which Kane Williamson will play for the first time in a long time, is crucial for the Kiwi team in light of their preparations for the T20 World Cup in 2024.
Mitchell Santner is out of the first match against Pakistan, according to the New Zealand Cricket Board. whereby he stated that Santner would not be attending Eden Park to play in the opening T20 match against Pakistan. His corona infection was discovered. In the upcoming days, the medical staff will continue to monitor him.