The celebration of India vs. Australia’s final match is in the works. On the day of the championship match, the entire Narendra Modi Stadium will be illuminated. Numerous unique arrangements are being created in this context. At the last match at the Narendra Modi Cricket Stadium, a number of artists will be showcasing their artistic creations.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
ICC’s Spectacle for Cricket World Cup Final
The biggest cricket location in the world, Narendra Modi Stadium, will host a celebration on the day of the final match, thanks to special arrangements made by the ICC. There are four sections in this program. Prior to the match, the first segment of the program will begin. The second portion of the event will take place during the first inning’s drinks break. Aside from this, the third portion will be commemorated following the conclusion of an innings during the innings break. Light and laser show will also be organized during the drinks break of the second innings.
Several well-known personalities, including Pritam, Jonita Gandhi, Amit Mishra, Nakash Aziz, and Tushar Joshi, will be present at the World Cup closing ceremony.