BharatPe Fraud: Ashneer Grover, a co-founder of BharatPe, and his wife Madhuri Jain are having ongoing problems that don’t seem to be getting better. Both of them have been called in for questioning by Delhi Police‘s Economic Offenses Wing (EOW) for the Rs 81 crore fraud.
- Instagram added feature to delete single photo from carousel post and report with a shake
- Paramount Media Networks layoffs 25 Percent of workforce, MTV News Shutting Down
- ED issued summons to Sukanya Mondal in connection with the multi-crore cattle smuggling scam
- Jubin Nautiyal will make this actress of Kabir Singh a bride! Will take seven rounds in Uttarakhand
- India’s cheapest electric car will be launched on September 28, will be charged within 2 hours
- Punjab’s Sangrur court issues summons to Mallikarjun Kharge in a defamation case
At Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport, Ashneer Grover was stopped by the Immigration Department. He was informed that he could not travel overseas and that LOC was open against him.
The pair has been issued notice to participate in the current probe over the complaint filed by BharatPe, according to a news agency report cited by PTI. On November 21, both are expected to show up to EOW’s Mandir Marg office. They will both be questioned together.
The Grover couple has received a summons, according to EOW officials, who also stated that a lookout circular has been issued against the husband and wife, preventing them from leaving the country.
Based on Bharat Pe’s accusation, according to a PTI report, EOW filed a formal case (FIR) in May of this year against Grover, his wife Madhuri, and family members Deepak Gupta, Suresh Jain, and Shwetank Jain.